Remote Learning in the Library
Still learning Schoology? These how-to videos will get you started.
eBooks and Audiobooks
Are you in need of a good book? Log in with your Adams 12 login to check out our eBooks.
Not sure what to do once you find a book? These video tutorials explain the ins-and-outs of reading on a Kindle or using the Sora app to download eBooks and audiobooks.
Still have questions? Mrs. Briner is happy to help. Shoot her an email or Google Chat instant message to let her know what you need and how you'd like to communicate.
Ways to contact Mrs. Briner:
Need a password reset? Help with online resources?
--> Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
--> Google Chat Text Message
--> Email or reach out on Chat to schedule a virtual conference.
Weekdays between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm.
With thousands of print and electronic resources, the Northglenn High School library offers access to a variety of information resources. The library is committed to promoting 21st century skills and teaching students to become effective users of information.
- Do not disturb the research and study of others.
- Educational pursuits are given precedence over all other personal and recreational computer needs.
- Food is not allowed in the library. Drinks are allowed as long as they are in a container with a twist top.
- Please use furniture in the manner it is intended to be used.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, cell phones or other valuables unattended in the library.
- Student IDs are required to borrow materials.
- Student library accounts must be in good standing to check out books.
- Most books will be checked out for a period of three weeks.
- Back issue magazines can be checked out for a period of three days.
- Reference materials can be checked out for one day at a time.
- Interlibrary loan is a service that allows students to borrow materials from other Adams 12 schools. ILL is not guaranteed and borrowers must follow lending library guidelines.
- To request ILL or place a hold on an item, please see the library staff.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 6:45 am to 3:30 pm
Wednesday - 6:45 am to 12:30 pm