Remote Learning in the Library
Please return your library books when you return textbooks. Book return is scheduled for:
— Seniors - May 7, 3 pm to 5 pm
— Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors - May 21, 3 pm to 5 pm
Schoolwork is important, but so is self-care. Keep stress and anxiety at bay by tending to your overall well-being. Check out some of our weekly enrichment activities.
Week of April 6 - 10
Week of April 13 - 17
Week of April 20 - 24
Week of April 27 - May 1
Week of May 4 - 8
Week of May 11 - 15
Week of May 18 - 22
Ways to contact Mrs. Briner:
Need a password reset? Help with online resources?
--> Email: email@example.com
--> Hangouts Text Message
--> Email or reach out on Hangouts to schedule a virtual conference.
Weekdays between 7 am and 3 pm.
Do you have a general question for the library? Ask it here.
With thousands of print and electronic resources, the Northglenn High School library offers access to a variety of information resources. The library is committed to promoting 21st century skills and teaching students to become effective users of information.
- Do not disturb the research and study of others.
- Educational pursuits are given precedence over all other personal and recreational computer needs.
- Food is not allowed in the library. Drinks are allowed as long as they are in a container with a twist top.
- Please use furniture in the manner it is intended to be used.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, cell phones or other valuables unattended in the library.
- Student IDs are required to borrow materials.
- Student library accounts must be in good standing to check out books.
- Most books will be checked out for a period of three weeks.
- Back issue magazines can be checked out for a period of three days.
- Reference materials can be checked out for one day at a time.
- Interlibrary loan is a service that allows students to borrow materials from other Adams 12 schools. ILL is not guaranteed and borrowers must follow lending library guidelines.
- To request ILL or place a hold on an item, please see the library staff.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 6:45 am to 3:30 pm
Wednesday - 6:45 am to 12:30 pm