FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)
Future Business Leaders of America
Future Business Leaders of America is for students interested in any area of business such as entrepreneurship, management, marketing, IT, public relations, healthcare administration, social media marketing, and business law—there is something for everyone.
FBLA is focused on developing leadership skills through active participation in service activities, career skill enrichment programs, and COMPETITION!
We would love lots of amazing freshmen to join!
Chapter FBLA meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month. We meet in room 319 during 5th-hour lunch or after school.
It is not too late to join FBLA. Grab a friend and stop by to see what FBLA is all about. Come and connect with other students who are interested in business and leadership.
Questions? Stop by 319 or email Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out FBLA-PBL "Success Starts Here!"
FBLA-PBL inspires and prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences. FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level competitive events.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships. Learn more about educational programs for FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more. Learn about the benefits available to FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser. Discover how FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members support the March of Dimes