Senior Class Information
We are so excited to welcome the Class of 2022 to their senior year! Please note that the majority of information for the senior class will appear on the main page of the website. However, to start, the majority of the senior information as it pertains to graduation, announcements, tassels and all of the FUN things, can be found on the Josten's homepage below. Josten's is the company that will handle all of our senior class merchandise. Check it out! More announcements will be forthcoming.
Need contacts or help applying for a job or the military? Please visit the Northglenn Military, Jobs, & Internship Opportunities Page here.
Seniors are you looking to attend college? See which colleges are coming to visit at Northglenn High School under the Campus Visits tab, under More here. Get all updated information from colleges on the College Events and Updates Blog under More. Use this website to connect with all things college, including the CAFSA and the FAFSA.
Josten's orders for graduation announcements, cap and gown and everything graduation are due October 31st. Check out this video for more information!
Attention Seniors! Senior photos are due by OCTOBER 1.
All photographs must meet the following yearbook requirements:
All photos must be in color.
- Black and white photos will not be accepted.
Senior should be centered in the photo, facing the camera with both eyes visible.
- Pose must be waste-up shot.
- No knees in frame. No hands near the face.
- Senior clothing and jewelry must be school appropriate.
- No soft focus. No vignettes. No photo effects. Please!
- No "props" (hats, sunglasses, animals, violins, footballs...)
- Photo files must be saved as the senior's last name, and then first name.
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR: to submit your senior photo, you will need to download the Herff Jones eShare app (or go to their website) and then upload it from there.
- Herff Jones eShare icon on your app store.