CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PERFORMANCES AT THE EMAC CHAMPIONSHIPS!
- 3rd Place Overall Team Finish
- 2nd Team All-Conference - Emma Noffsinger (200 Medley Relay, 200 Freestyle Relay, 100 Backstroke), Rilee Nyberg (200 Medley Relay, 200 Freestyle Relay, 100 Freestyle), Teresa Nagle (200 Medley Relay, 200 Freestyle Relay), Lander Wilkinson (200 Medley Relay, 200 Freestyle Relay)
Individual Finalists (Top 18) - 11 out of 12 athletes made Finals!!
- Ellie Barry - 13th 200 Freestyle, 14th 100 Breaststroke
- Kai Garwood - 18th 50 Freestyle
- Jocelyn Hernandez - 18th 100 Backstroke
- Alexyss Lucero - 7th 200 Freestyle, 4th 500 Freestyle
- Teresa Nagle - 4th 200 Individual Medley, 4th 100 Butterfly
- Emma Noffsinger - 3rd 50 Freestyle, 2nd 100 Backstroke
- Rilee Nyberg - 2nd 100 Freestyle, 3rd 100 Breaststroke
- Dakotta Osborn - 13th 500 Freestyle
- Rae Penington - 10th 100 Breaststroke
- Kacy Reese - 8th 100 Backstroke
- Lander Wilkinson - 7th 50 Freestyle, 8th 100 Freestyle
- 11 Lifetime Personal Best Times
- Coach Ebuna was voted as the 2022 EMAC Swimming Coach of the Year
Practice Schedule for the entire season may be found by clicking the "Practice Info" button. However, please check it regularly as changes may be made by the VMAC staff.
Swimmers and divers of all abilities - beginners, summer league, CARA, and USA Swimming athletes - are encouraged to join our team. Throughout the season, athletes will gain proper technique, conditioning, and training to take them to their next level and beyond. In addition, our team will focus on becoming a cohesive, cooperative, and supportive unit that promotes the highest level of leadership and teamwork, both in and out of the water. For further questions click on the relevant menu button or contact Coach Ebuna.