Understanding the NHS eBook Collection
Northglenn High School students have access to many great eBooks and audiobooks. There are a few different ways to access books. The information below will break down each of our eBook platforms.
Use your Adams 12 universal login to access any of these platforms.
In OverDrive, students will find a variety of YA eBooks and audiobooks, as well as popular nonfiction titles. These how-to videos will tell you almost everything you need to know about using Overdrive.
|Mrs. Briner's tip: If reading on a tablet or phone, you can't beat the Kindle app for functionality. If listening to audiobooks, the Sora app is what you want.|
Looking for more information or a different way to read. Check out these helpful links:
- Read in browser
- Read or listen to a book on a phone or tablet using the Sora app
- Read using the Kindle app
- Read using a Kindle
- Read using the Adobe Digital Editions app
Would you like to request a book to add to our OverDrive/Sora digital collection? Submit your request here.
Destiny Discover is the version of our library catalog that allows you to read Destiny eBooks. Some of our class novels are available electronically via Destiny Discover. Destiny discover will allow you to read in an internet browser or via the Destiny Discover app.
Learn more about Destiny Discover eBooks:
- Using Destiny Discover: Learn how to find and check out eBooks.
- Find, checkout, and read books using the Destiny Discover App.
- Destiny Read is another app, but it is different than Destiny Discover because it is simply an eReader. In the Destiny Read app, you can only access books that have already been checked out.
Learn more about MackinVia eBooks: