PLTW Pathways Program
For information about the Computer Information Systems Pathway, click here.
A few of the STEM Pathways Program advantages. STEM Pathway students:
- are uniquely prepared for a career in a specific discipline;
- have priority scheduling to ensure they are able to take coursework in their pathway;
- can earn a STEM letter every year;
- can earn college credit (PLTW pathways, the credit can start their freshmen year);
- complete a senior design project, internship and/or job shadow experience which may provide them an advantage in attaining admissions to selective universities and earning scholarships;
- receive a STEM certificate;
- recieve a STEM seal* on their diploma; and
- receive regalia* at graduation.
If you are currently a student at Northglenn HS STEM and would like to join, change, or remove a Pathway, please complete & submit this form to the STEM Coordinator.
*Please click here to see the requirements for a STEM seal and STEM regalia.
Our PLTW curriculum for Engineering & Biomedical Sciences are research-based and highly vetted. Students can earn dual enrollment college credit for PLTW classes through UCCS.