Bus and Parking Information
Bus routes for Washington Square and Bollman - NGHS2022-2023BusSchedule.pdf
As the school year begins we want to remind all of our licensed drivers that it is important to purchase a parking permit in order to park your cars safely in our lot. The surrounding streets in the community do not allow students to park their cars along the houses. Please see the following information from the city of Northglenn for more details. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
NHS Parking Permits can be purchased in Student Relations.
Please bring the following items when you come to get your Student Parking Permit:
- Valid License
- Valid/Current Vehicle Registration
- Valid/Current Proof of Insurance
- Permission Slip signed by parent see attachment below
- Cost is payable upon issuance of permit $50
- Bollman students pay $25.00 at Northglenn, and $25.00 to Bollman = $50.00
Cost of permit is reduced at 2nd. Semester, starting in January to $25.00
Carpool to School
We are pleased to begin our partnership with Schoolpool to assist parents that are interested incarpooling, walking, biking or riding the bus to and from school with other families. Schoolpoolis sponsored by Way to Go (formerly RideArrangers), a program of the Denver RegionalCouncil of Governments (DRCOG). Schoolpool is free and there is no obligation to participate.The service works as follows:
- Using Way to Go’s secure website, parents register to find and contact interested Northglenn High School families in their area. Parents can optionally share their emailaddress and phone number with others to make it easier for others to contact them;addresses are never shared.
- Families are only matched with Northglenn High School families. Optionally, parentscan use the website to find nearby families from other participating schools.
- Comments can be added to indicate special requests or preferences (i.e., “can providemorning rides,” “student is in afterschool activities,” “currently carpooling,” etc.).
- The service can be used for planning full-time, part-time, special event or emergencytrips.
- It is a great resource to meet nearby Northglenn High School families for other reasonssuch as temporary transportation needs, play dates, baby sitters, summer BBQs, etc.
- The more parents that register the more likely parents are able to find good matches.
Registration is free and your information is secure. Here’s how to register:
- Go to www.waytogo.org
- Click SCHOOLPOOL
- Select Northglenn High School from the list of schools
- Follow the step-by-step registration instructions
(Northglenn High School’s enrollment passcode: norse)
Contact Way to Go at 303-458-7665 or email@example.com for assistance.
We assume no responsibility, but provide this information for your use. Way to Go does not run background checks, confirm valid drivers’ licenses or assess insurance coverage on participants. Potential users are advised to screen participants to their personal satisfaction andcheck their own insurance coverage for carpooling to assure they are covered under thesevoluntary arrangements. No drivers, vehicles or insurance are provided.
For Adams 12 students interested in taking Drivers Ed, please see link below for available options as provided by the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles. CO Dept of Motor Vehicles- Drivers Ed list.xlsx Adams 12 students have the opportunity to earn .25 elective credit towards graduation at the completion of a Driver’s Education course. Students will need to complete the Driver’s Ed approved course and provide their High School registrar with a certificate of completion in order to have the credit applied on their transcript. For questions, please contact the Assistant Principal who oversees Curriculum & Instruction. Northglenn H.S.- Terrell Price, 720-972-4606