TO FIND ANY OF THESE SCHOLARSHIPS, PLEASE LOG INTO YOUR NAVIANCE ACCOUNT OR VISIT THIS SCHOLARSHIP PAGE.
- Mark Duncan Memorial Scholarship
- Terry Schiessler Memorial Scholarship
- Bob Nunnery Memorial Scholarship
- Mary Lindimore Scholarship
- Aim for the Stars
- Northglenn Youth Inc
- Northglenn Rotary
- Daniels Fund Scholarship
- Gates Millenial Scholarship
- First Generation Scholarships
One of the best places for students to get money for college is through the college or university to which they are applying. These are called institutional scholarships.
Many colleges and universities have their own scholarship application that each incoming freshman must fill out in order to be considered for their institutional scholarship monies. These scholarship applications typically will become available around October or November, but each college sets their own scholarship application access dates and deadlines.
Click on the colleges below to see some of the in-state university scholarship applications. Pay close attention to when they open and when they are due.
- ADAMS STATE
- COLORADO MESA UNIVERSITY
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES
- COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY
- FORT LEWIS COLLEGE
- FRONT RANGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN COLORADO
- METRO STATE UNIVERSITY
- CU BOULDER
- CU DENVER
- CU COLORADO SPRINGS
- UNIVERSITY OF DENVER
- WESTERN STATE