With thousands of print and electronic resources, the Northglenn High School library offers access to a variety of information resources. The library is committed to promoting 21st century skills and teaching students to become effective users of information.
- Do not disturb the research and study of others.
- Educational pursuits are given precedence over all other personal and recreational computer needs.
- Food is not allowed in the library. Drinks are allowed as long as they are in a container with a twist top.
- Please use furniture in the manner it is intended to be used.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, cell phones or other valuables unattended in the library.
- Student IDs are required to borrow materials.
- Student library accounts must be in good standing to check out books.
- Most books will be checked out for a period of four weeks.
- Interlibrary loan is a service that allows students to borrow materials from other Adams 12 schools. ILL is not guaranteed and borrowers must follow lending library guidelines.
- To request ILL or place a hold on an item, please see the library staff.