Understanding the NHS eBook Collection
Northglenn High School students have access to many great eBooks and audiobooks. There are a few different ways to access books. The information below will break down each of our eBook platforms.
Use your Adams 12 universal login to access any of these platforms.
OverDrive and Sora are different versions of the same product. OverDrive is best if you want to read from a Kindle or using the Kindle app. Sora is super easy for searching and discovering new books. You can use Sora in a web browser or using the Sora app.
In OverDrive, students will find a variety of YA eBooks and audiobooks, as well as popular nonfiction titles. These how-to videos will tell you almost everything you need to know about using Overdrive. Looking for more information or a different way to read? Check out these helpful links:
- Read in browser
- Read or listen to a book on a phone or tablet using the Sora app
- Read using the Kindle app
- Read using a Kindle
- Read using the Adobe Digital Editions app
Would you like to request a book to add to our OverDrive/Sora digital collection? Submit your request here.
Destiny Discover is the version of our library catalog that allows you to read Destiny eBooks. Some of our class novels are available electronically via Destiny Discover. Destiny discover will allow you to read in an internet browser or via the Destiny Discover app.
Learn more about Destiny Discover eBooks:
- Using Destiny Discover: Learn how to find and check out eBooks.
- Find, checkout, and read books using the Destiny Discover App.
- Destiny Read is another app, but it is different than Destiny Discover because it is simply an eReader. In the Destiny Read app, you can only access books that have already been checked out.
Learn more about MackinVia eBooks: