Research in Spanish
Spanish language resources can be accessed at the links below:
- Redalyc - Network of scientific journals from Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal
- Dialnet - Scholarly journal articles, book chapters, theses and monographs published in Spain
- Scielo - Digital publishing database from South America
- CLACSO - Virtual social sciences library from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Newspapers in Spanish - List of links to Spanish language newspapers published in the United States.
Hallazgos - World Book Encyclopedia in Spanish
Gale Databases - All of our Gale databases will translate any article to several different languages.
Academic Search Premier - The advanced search in Academic Search Premier allows users to search for articles written in specific languages.
EBSCOhost Espanol - Select EBSCOhost Espanol from the EBSCO selection page. Please note, while the interface will be in Spanish, articles and search results may not be.