Coach Ebuna is returning to Northglenn after having successfully coached both the Girls and Boys Swimming & Diving programs from 1978-1987, 1996-1998, and 2006. During his tenure, he achieved the following:
- Amassed a combined 101-49-1 won/loss record
- Won 7 Conference championships with 17 Top 3 finishes
- Runner-up team finish at the Girls State Championships (We thought we had it.)
- 9 Top Ten team finishes at the State Championships
- Numerous individual/relay Conference champions
- 6 individual/relay State champions and/or record holder
- 5 All-American individual/relay designees
- 1 NISCA National Record Holder
- Colorado High School Coach of the Year
Coach Ebuna is excited to work, again, with the great Northglenn High School community to bring the swimming and diving programs to parity within Five Star Schools and achieving success on a statewide level.
Coach Ebuna believes in achieving fast swimming with optimal effort while concentrating on developing efficient techniques for all four strokes and a proper training regimen. This regimen reflects an emphasis on the 400 Individual Medley, for if one can race a solid 400 IM then they will be able to race any event on the high school schedule of events. This provides the coach far more flexibility in creating competitive lineups against opponents and the opportunity for athletes to compete in a wide variety of events.
Click the link below for a more detailed resume of Coach Ebuna's swimming involvement and achievements.